Nursery Nurse (Spanish Speaking!)
One on our top nursery groups are looking for skillful, reliable, jolly and committed professionals to join their young ambitious team and work in their nursery with particular interest in anyone Spanish speaking at the moment!
The successful candidate will be working as part of our team to deliver outstanding care whilst providing a safe, fun and progressive learning and development environment to all of the children in their care.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or EU equivalent
- Have previous experience in early years, preferably in the UK
- Knowledge & understanding of the EYFS and the ability to implement it within the nursery setting
- Be able to work with colleagues to make positive changes within the Nursery following the EYFS
- Have an interest in continuous training and development
- Demonstrate a good command of English (verbal and written)
In return you will be offered on-going training and development, together with a competitive salary.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.