Nursery Deputy Manager
6 days left
- Contract Type
NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER
Job Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Job Ref: 3195
Salary Guide: up to £24k dep on experience, plus Bonus
Perks: Great opportunities for future progression
Based in central Windsor our client is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the busy team in this lovely setting. Great benefits with this provider including a £3k bonus annually.
Nursery Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily running of the setting
* At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Holiday Entitlement – 20 days plus Bank Holidays plus Closed at Xmas
* Further Training Offered
* Great staff discounts, including £3k bonus paid £1000 per term.
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 – 5 years.
* A good understanding of children’s development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside the Nursery Manager in achieving outstanding childcare
* Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent’s evenings as appropriate.
Please apply for interview by forwarding your CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime – 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Apply for Nursery Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly