Nursery Nurse (Level 2 or Level 3 qualified)
One of our main clients has urgent requirements for experienced practitioners to closely interact with children and make sure that their needs are met. This is a permanent position to work within an early years setting 40 hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity and you will be working alongside among an experienced staff team and a highly professional management team.
- Planning of curriculum with group colleagues in line with EYFS
- Monitoring & recording the development of key children assigned to you
- Ensuring you provide a warm, safe & caring atmosphere for the children
- Working as part of a team with shared responsibilities within your group as well as the whole setting
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- To be able to plan and observe for your key children
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Assisting and support to the management team
*Hold a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse qualification or equivalent recognised UK support qualifications
*Have a good knowledge of the current relevant National Curriculum in EYFS and child development
*Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of children in your care
*Be well organised and work well as part of a team
*Be adaptable and able to cope with any situation
*Have recent Nursery experience within the last 12 months
*Minimum of two satisfactory references, including one from a Nursery/EYFS setting
*Enhanced level of DBS Check
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send Natalie your CV as soon as possible so that she can contact you to discuss this and opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available!