The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Storkway Nursery based in Kidbrooke. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the London Borough of Greenwich and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
You will be responsible for providing care and play for children within a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment. You will need previous experience with young children, a friendly, flexible approach and a willingness to undertake training leading to a recognised childcare qualification.
Closing date for completed applications: Wednesday 18th July 2018, 12pm.
Interview date: Friday 27th July 2018.