Cruise Children's Club Staff - start ASAP
Cruise Children's Club Staff
Work on board the biggest cruise ships and travel the world, as part of Royal Caribbean's kids club team.
Royal Caribbean Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring that the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. You will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide a variety of fun games and activities for children up to the age of 17. This will be achieved through delivering a wide variety of activities including drama, games, sports and arts and crafts.
You will be on board for 6-months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to five years’ experience working with large groups of children aged six months – 17 years (can include University and College placements)
- Ability to design, plan and deliver a wide range of creative activities
- Knowledge and experience of good safe guarding procedures
- Additional languages (German, Italian, Spanish) would be desirable
- Team Player
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation, food and flights provided
- Travel - Gaining amazing experiences worldwide
- Meeting people from different backgrounds and cultures
- Career progression opportunities
The Kings Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Safer recruitment is central to the way we work and all staff and volunteers are expected to share our commitment to safeguarding, always creating an environment where young people feel safe and can thrive.
Apply for Cruise Children's Club Staff - start ASAP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly