This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager, you will be joining a leading organisation which is able to offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
You will be someone who is dedicated to providing the very best possible childcare and education to all the children attending the nursery.
You will have a strong ability to lead and inspire a large staff team, with the ability to guide them to deliver outstanding learning experiences for children in the setting
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery, overseeing all operations in the setting, both qualitatively and commercially. The successful candidate will already be an experienced manager who will have a proven track record in management and traceable OFSTED inspection history, having attained Good or Outstanding on an inspection.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education.
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff.
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculum's are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels.
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents.
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly