Nursery Manager -West Norwood
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Nursery Manager to look after a Large, well established Nursery in the West Norwood Area .
The Nursery is around a 100 place Nursery which has state of the art facilities, fantastic outdoor space and a large pool of resources with great opportunities not only for staff but for management with long term development opportunities. This is coupled with a strong base salary package and extra additional benefits.
As a Nursery Manager, you will be responsible for the successful and profitable running of the nursery setting, and as such you will be expected to have experience in managing a budget, payroll costs and other nursery expenses. You will be joining a strong management team who will help look after the day to day running of the Nursery which also includes the qualitive and commercial running of the Nursery.
This is an exciting and fresh challenge for a Manager, who has already managed a large setting, to take the next step in their managerial career.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage a large staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a setting of a similar size.
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Excellent Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required
Apply for Nursery Manager -West Norwood
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly