Who are Safari Kid?
Safari Kid are an international network of nurseries that were founded in California in 2005 and now have locations in India, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Dubai and the UK. We fuse the best practises from the Montessori, Reggio Emilia and Waldorf Steiner approaches and marry this with beautiful learning environments and 21st century technologies and a strong focus on customized learning to help develop cognitive, social, emotional, physical, creative and reasoning skills in children below 7.
Safari Kid launched in London in September 2017 and are already set to open their 4th school in Windsor in October 2018!
What is the role?
Safari Kid are about to embark on a journey of growth and are looking for passionate dedicated people to join as they open more centres and grow quickly.
As a Nursery Manager you will be responsible for effectively managing the full nursery team to ensure that Safari Kid are always providing the highest quality of care and education. They pride themselves on the relationships that they build with families and you’ll work continuously to make sure that you and your team recognise and deliver the needs for every student. You’ll oversee the operational management of the nursery under the EYFS Statutory Framework and Ofsted requirements.
To help Safari Kid to always be the best that they can be you’ll work closely with ‘The Hub’ (our Senior Management Team) to give recommendations about how they can improve their offerings and to always push the boundaries of excellence.
What will you do?
Working at Safari Kid means joining a people centric, ambitious company with extremely high standards, who are committed to making a difference to our families every day.
As a Nursery Manager you’ll be an ambassador for our values and a gate keeper for our great culture. You will take overall ownership for your school and have accountability for the following:
- Sales & marketing – create a clear action plan to manage occupancy levels and inform our pricing strategy
- Business strategy – work with The Hub to constantly improve our services and make recommendations for future development
- Financial & operational effectiveness – proactively manage the nursery accounts and budget
- Compliance & governance – ensure that your setting operates to the highest standards and meets all related statutory requirements
- Health & safety – overall responsibility for complying with all Health & Safety, Environmental Health and COSHH regulations
- Leadership & development of your team – build a fantastic team, role model behaviour and drive management, development and progression for your people
- Curriculum – work with Safari Kid to deliver the best and most up to date curriculum for our children
- Resources – make sure that your school has everything it needs to deliver to exceptional standards
This role will be based in Windsor and will report to the UK Chief Operations Officer
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 experience dependent
The Safari Kid competencies
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team work
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly