Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Nursery Manager for a brand-new nursery opening soon!
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for an exciting new project!
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £35,000- £40,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Nursery Manager who has:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years qualification (Essential)
- A minimum of 3 years nursery management experience (Essential)
- Experience of achieving a “Good” or “Outstanding” Ofsted result (Essential)
- Proven track record of managing a busy nursery of over 70 places (Essential)
- Experience setting up a new nursery (Essential)
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
- Competitive salaries
- Brand new, well-designed facilities for staff and children
- On-site Parking
- Great Resources for your setting
- A fantastic support network of senior leadership
Interviews are being held over the next couple of weeks
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly