This is a role which would be very suited to you if you are someone who is wishing to take on a new challenge and help this setting progress. You will have very strong staff management skills, with a view to inspire the staff team to provide an excellent learning environment for all the children at the setting.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
- To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
- To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
- To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
- To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
- To manage all day to day operations of the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION