£17,000 - Level 2
£18,000 - Level 3
We are currently recruiting for a full time, early years practitioner and may be willing to take a senior role. They must have Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education. The position is for immediate start.
We are an established nursery located between Dulwich SE22 and Camberwell (SE5). We are part of a small number of nurseries and there are opportunities to train and develop your career further.
Our setting has a large equipped outdoor area and we operate a free flow system. Children are encouraged to take care of the environment by planting vegetables and make use of their crops.
As an Early Years Practitioner at Mother Goose you will provide:
- supporting children's unique developmental needs
- safeguarding children
- key person responsibilities
- liaise and develop partnership working with parents/carers/other professionals
- observations, planning and assessment of children with the EYFS
We are looking for an individual who is flexible, hardworking and passionate about children's learning, play and development.
- It will be a full time position (40 hours). The nursery operates a shift system between 7:30am-6:30pm. We are open throughout the year 49 weeks. We close for 1 week at Christmas and 2 weeks in the Summer Term (including holidays).
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company pension
- staff encouraged to have lunch with children.
- full range of training provided.
- comprehensive induction programme offered
For more information, please visit http://mothergoosenurseries.co.uk
Please send us your CV along with your availability.
You Must have two satisfactory work reference or satisfactory DBS Check and a First Aid Certificate
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly