Blue Butterfly Montessori
How would you like to join an Ofsted "OUTSTANDING" nursery?
We are looking for high calibre Nursery Practitioner (s) in North West London to work with Under 2’s, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London. (5 mins from Pinner tube, metropolitan line.)
Skills we are looking for:
- NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Montessori Diploma, MCI or AMI Graduates
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
- Experience with under 2's preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 12 months proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A Competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous Annual Leave Package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a new well resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development .
- Up to 25,000 dependent on experience
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com