Full time Deputy Manager role at Cranbrook Acorn Cottage
It is not often a Deputy Manager role comes up in our nursery group, but our big, friendly and fun team is developing which has made way for someone new to join us as a Deputy Manager.
Our Acorn Cottage setting is on wonderful nursery grounds, with our very own Forest School. We have amazing links to the community, including our preschool relationship with the local retirement home. A high quality medium sized setting is the perfect nursery to really grow as an early years leader and our wider Cranbrook group has excellent opportunities for further career development.
At Cranbrook we have:
- A focus on High Quality Education and Care
- A Supportive & Fun working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth with clear guidance and coaching
Cranbrook aims to inspire children with a lifelong passion for learning. We achieve this by providing a high level of care and education in an environment designed to stimulate and inspire. We have consistently provided children with the tools to confidently learn and grow. We make sure all our children achieve their highest potential, ensuring every child's love of learning is nurtured.
Cranbrook Nursery & Pre School group has four locations across West Sussex.
We are recruiting for a Deputy Manager to come on board and be part of a Fun and Dynamic Organisation.
Why should you join Cranbrook?
- Competitive salaries
- Career Progression pathways
- Training opportunities
- Continuous Professional development
- Subsidised health care options
- Cycle scheme
- Pension scheme
- International opportunities
- Level 3 relevant Early Years and Childcare qualification
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team
- Two years’ experience working in a day care setting as a minimum
- Commitment to personal career development
- Commitment to developing others and the setting
- Commitment to the Early Years sector
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now!
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!