Are you currently or are you aspiring to be Nursery Deputy Manager, who is looking for a high quality setting to put all your skills to work in really giving children the best possible start in life?
If you want a high quality setting to really use your management and teaching skills, this is the ideal role for you.
How many settings do you know in central London where the indoors flow onto a huge outdoor play area and then continues to flow over and into the beautiful local park right next door as well? This is the setting where Teaching and Learning can really take place indoors and out.
Spread out and enjoy the space with our enthusiastic, fun team and wonderful families, all of whom appreciate the rare nursery we have.
At Millie’s House we offer a stunning nursery close to Hammersmith Underground buzzing with energy, space, delightful children and a fun team
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Early Years Leader to further their career in childcare with one of the leading childcare providers in the London. As well as an excellent salary and benefits package you will be rewarded with professional development and career advancement opportunities.
At Millie’s House we have:
- Focus on High Quality Education and Care
- Supportive & Fun working environment
- Opportunity for professional growth with clear guidance and coaching
Millie’s House aims to inspire children with a lifelong passion for learning. We achieve this by providing a high level of care and education in an environment designed to stimulate and inspire. We have consistently provided children with the tools to confidently learn and grow. We make sure all our children achieve their highest potential, ensuring every child's love of learning is nurtured. Millie’s House Nursery & Pre School group has four locations across Parson’s Green, Fulham and New Malden.
Why should you join Millie’s?
- Competitive salaries
- Career Progression pathways
- Training opportunities
- Continuous Professional development
- Subsidised health care options
- Cycle scheme
- Pension scheme
- International work opportunities
- L3, EYT or QTS in Early Years and Childcare
- Experience and leadership in early years
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Commitment and drive to put children and their learning and wellbeing first.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply now!
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!