Deputy Nursery Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have some exciting opportunities in our Redhill Nursery based in Stockton on Tees. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Stockton on Tees Borough Council and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
You will provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children attending the nursery. You will be responsible for assisting the Nursery Manager with curriculum planning, staffing levels and behaviour management and will run the nursery in their absence.
The successful applicant will need a minimum level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent, with proven post-qualification experience in running or helping to run a similar service.
Closing date for completed applications: Monday 30th July 2018, 12pm.
Interview date: Thursday 9th August 2018.