Nursery Nurse - Level 2 - Orpington (BR6)
Are you an experienced, passionate Nursery Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Would you like the opportunity to work someone where you can make a difference and be heard?
Are you looking for a salary and incentive package you deserve?
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Orpington are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our growing team.
You will be working in our Toddler room, with 2-3 year olds.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £17,000 per annum
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse with children under 5 years
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **