Early Years Practitioner - Townmead Community Nursery
Job Title – Early Years Teacher
Location – Townmead Community Nursery
Salary - £18,483.72 - £19,756.68
Are you an inspiring, brave and nurturing early years teacher with good knowledge of the EYFS? Have you got what it takes to be part of an outstanding team?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Townmead community nursery has been rated Outstanding by Ofsted it’s a very spacious, modern nursery. We have a baby, toddler and preschool room that all lead in to our lovely garden area. We have a guide dog and speaker who visits the nursery regularly to speak and teach the children about the importance of guide dogs, we also invite grandparents into the nursery on Thursday afternoons for story time with the children.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Townmead!
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- If unqualified you must have at least 6 months experience in an Early Years setting
- Can adapt well and work in a fast pace environment
- Extremely passionate and creative
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner - Townmead Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly