Deputy Nursery Manager // £32k per year
We are on a mission to prove that nurseries can be more than just daycare, building a 7-day-a-week hub that kids love and parents love too.
In 2017 we opened our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington (North London). We are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighbourhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
At N, we’re lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Our brand-new 90-capacity nursery is fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Supporting the nursery manager - ensuring the smooth running of N’s daily operation. You’ll be co-managing a team of up to 25 passionate educators, motivating them to develop their practice and think creatively.
What you will be doing:
- Co-managing and coaching a team of 25 educators
- Delivering on the job training, guidance and support to the team
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Planning & logistics, running the nursery routine, managing sufficient ratios and rotas
- Risk Assessing the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and
- Critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvement.
- Working a flexible shift pattern within the opening hours (7am-7pm)
- Providing in-room support when required
- Experience as a Deputy Manager / Room Lead at an ‘Outstanding’ nursery
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
- Min 4 years’ relevant experience
- NVQ Level 3 or above
We have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy. Benefits include;
- Market leading salary - £32k per annum
- Real career progression, lots of opportunities for career progression as we expand
- You’ll be in the first intake into the N Academy which will put you on track for an EY degree
- Round the world ticket and 3 weeks paid leave after five years
- Access to the N Family Club with onsite fitness (yoga, pilates, cardio) and other member activities
- Bonus & share scheme
- Great team spirit, events and socials
Company website: www.nfamilyclub.com
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager // £32k per year
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly