Deputy Nursery Manager
This Nursery is part of a group of nurseries and is a 67 place setting, nestled away in a quiet part of Ilford. Theyhave a number of childcare rooms that accommodate several different age groups, including a dedicated space for babies.
They are looking for a dedicated Deputy Nursery Manager to join their setting, and work alongside the Nursery Manager.
The nursery itself is a 10 minute walk away from the local train station, and there are also a few bus routes that stop close by too. Hours are: 8am-6pm, shift pattern hours, which would be discussed at interview stage.
Do you have Management experience in a previous Nursery setting or maybe you are looking for a step up from Room Leader or Third in Charge ?
Please apply with your up to date CV.
- Salary £negotiable depending upon experience and role
- Full time permanent contract
- They regularly review performance and offer opportunities for ongoing training and development.
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Located near to the local train station.
- Commutable by car and public transport from Ilford, Woodford Green, Stratford, Barking & Dagenham.
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.