Senior Nursery Practitioner
Senior Nursery Practitioner
- Senior Nursery Practitioner- Baby room
- Senior Nursery Practitioner: Scale 4 (£19,542 - £21,552)
Employer: Nurseries of St Saviour’s and St Mary’s (Little Learners Group)
Contract Type: Full time (36 hours per week)
Contract Term: Permanent (52 weeks)
Closing date: 3rd September 2018
Observations & Interviews: Week Commencing 3rd September 2018
Start Date: ASAP
The Nurseries of St Mary’s and St Saviour’s are growing and we have excellent professional development opportunities for enthusiastic and committed EYFS practitioners.
St Mary’s is judged as Good with outstanding features & St Saviour’s as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted. We have recently increased our Early years provision and invested heavily in new indoor and outdoor learning environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers. We are looking to recruit a Level 3, Senior Nursery Practitioner for our EYFS team. You will be an excellent Early Years practitioner looking for an exciting opportunity to help the Nurseries to build.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Maths& English GCSE grade A-C
Do you have:
- An appropriate qualification (Level 3)/ appropriate experience in this age range
- The commitment to provide first class childcare
- The ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Good organisational skills
- A caring, kind and approachable manner
- An understanding of how children develop and learn
- Good English, Mathematics and ICT skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
We can offer:
- A welcoming Nursery
- 2 weeks paid holiday over the Christmas period, including an additional 4 weeks holiday and bank holidays.
- Close links with the church and local community
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- Excellent career development
- Bespoke training programmes
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, please contact the school and nursery office to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Address: St Saviour’s, Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow, London, E17 8ER
Tel: 020 8520 0612
Fax: 020 8520 7822
All completed applications should be returned to Alison Brown. Please request application pack should you be interested in applying.