Early Years Practitioner
Are you fun, inspiring, brave and nurturing? Do you have a passion for early years and looking to expand your experience and knowledge with the help of a supportive team? LEYF is just the place for you to be!
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest and respected childcare social enterprise! With over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children, we have been able to build great environment for children and staff to thrive in all their endeavours. We are a not-for-profit company, we provide free spaces to nearly half of our families, we strongly believe that everyone is deserving of a chance to learn and develop.
Our Fire Station Community Nursery which is located 6 minutes away from Stoke Newington Station are currently hiring for Early Years Practitioners. Fire Station Community Nursery is a 45-place nursery, with a great indoor and outdoor space for the children to play, explore and feed their curiosity. Fire Station staff are friendly, supportive, inspirational and great at leading educational activities. This is a great chance for you to work with an experienced team who offer encouragement and assistance with broadening your skills.
As a new member of the LEYF family, you are entitled to receiving full training and an induction. You are also graced with a wonderful chance of meeting our amazing team. Other perks include:
- 50% off childcare
- 7% employer contribution pension
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 20% EE discount
- Continued professional development with our award winning LEYF Academy every year
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays PLUS gifted 3 days over Christmas
Now, if you have:
- A level 2, 3 or above qualification in early years childcare
- A passion for early years education
- A strong commitment to safeguarding and child protection
- Strong values that are aligned with our mission; to change the world one child at a time
- A creative approach to delivering activities
- Able to use own initiative
TO JOIN, APPLY NOW!