Recruitment Evening - Wednesday 18th June 2018 - Come and join the Little Elms family!
Little Elms DayCare Nurseries Needs YOU!
Are you looking for a CAREER opportunity?
Are you looking to work somewhere you will be valued and appreciated?
Do you love working in Early Years?
If they answer is yes… WE NEED YOU!!
For a limited time only we are offering a New Starter Bonus for joining the Little Elms family!
Little Elms DayCare Nurseries have 2 Nurseries who are recruiting for staff and are holding an open recruitment evening on… Wednesday 18th July 2018 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm.
(If you are not available on Wednesday 18th July 2018, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too)
Generous Salaries, Bonuses/Incentives, Career Progression, Training Opportunities, and the list goes on!
You will be joining the Leading Family Run group of Nurseries in South London, that has been established since 2009.
Our 9 nurseries offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
We are recruiting for the following staff to be based at our Beckenham Nurseries (Full & Part Time):
- Level 2 and 3 Nursery Nurse (FT) – Babies and Toddlers - £17-19,000 per annum
- Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader – Pre-School & Babies - £20,000 per annum
- Lunch Cover – 20 hours per week
- Bank Staff – Qualified in Childcare with a minimum of a Level 2 or above - £9 per hour
In return, you will benefit from some superb perks including:
- Excellent rates of pay £££
- Attendance Bonus every 3 months – 4% of your annual salary
- PerkBox – gives you high street discount, mobile phone insurance, gym discount, cinema ticket discount and so on…
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs) 4 days and an extra day off in the week!
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for our recruitment evening*
If you are not available on Wednesday 18th July 2018 from 6:30pm until 8:30pm, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *