Senior Nursery Nurse - Babies - Greenwich - £21,000 per annum + amazing perks!
Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) – Greenwich
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Greenwich are currently recruiting for a Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) to join our growing team.
You will have the choice to join the Baby room, 0-2 year olds.
You will be working very closely with the current Room Manager, to assist with the smooth running of the room.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader), all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Quaterly Bonus - 4% of your salary every 3 months...
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Senior Nursery Nurse / Room Leader
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to assist / lead a staff team
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Senior Nursery Nurse (Room Leader) opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **