Nursery Nurse Level 2 and 3 - Greenwich - £17-19,500 per annum + bonuses
Nursery Nurse – Greenwich Peninsular & Cutty Sark
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Greenwich Peninsular & Cutty Sark are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our growing team.
You will have a choice of which room you can work in as we are growing in numbers across all rooms and require additional staff.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as the new Nursery Nurse, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £17-19,500 per annum
- Quarterly bonus – 4% of your salary every 3 months
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Day off in the week!
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
**Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer **
Apply for Nursery Nurse Level 2 and 3 - Greenwich - £17-19,500 per annum + bonuses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly