Nursery Lunch Cover - Greenwich Peninsula
Nursery Nurse - Lunch Cover – Greenwich Peninsula
We at Little Elms Daycare Nursery in Greenwich Peninsula are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to cover lunches on a part time, permanent basis.
You will be based with children from 0-5 year olds.
A Lunch Cover play as a supportive role in ensuring the smooth running of the nursery.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a part time basis, as the new Lunch Cover, all year round.
You will be working Monday to Friday, all year round.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £8,250 per annum
- Paid training and qualifications
- Excellent bonuses and incentives
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free uniform is provided
- Staff social events
- Part time, permanent contract
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- Level 2 or above in Childcare
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Lunch Cover opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *