Are you looking for flexible hours within Early Years? Do you want to be a part of the opening of a new Nursery within an established organisation? Be Inspired and Join LEYF today!
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. We are a not-for profit and give free places to nearly half of our families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care.
Our Camberwell Grove Nursery in Southwark is opening its beautifully refurbished doors in July 2018; an 81 place Nursery, boasts large spaces indoors for all age groups 0-5 years and has an enormous outdoor area for little adventurers to explore and for creative and inspirational staff to lead on exciting educational activities. The Camberwell Grove team will be led by one of LEYF’s most experienced Managers who is seeking to recruit a nurturing, fun and inspiring team to lead an outstanding setting for the children
As one of our Bank staff you will receive a full induction on our unique and award-winning approach and practices and be given the opportunity to work flexible hours that suit your schedule. You will also be entitled to access many of our award-winning training days. As a bank member of staff, you will accrue paid holiday throughout your time with us.
What we are looking for:
- Unqualified, Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years qualification (not essential)
- Either paid/ voluntary or placement experience within a group Early Years setting.
- The ability to adapt and become part of an established team quickly.
- Understanding of what safeguarding and child protection is.
- Strong values that are aligned with our mission; to change the world one child at a time.
Interested in a career at LEYF? APPLY TODAY! Send your CV to email@example.com