Assistant Nursery Practitioner - Camberwell Grove Nursery
Are you passionate about working with children? Do you want to be a part of the opening of a new Nursery within an established organisation? Be Inspired and Join LEYF today!
London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) Nurseries is London’s largest childcare social enterprise with over 100 years’ experience educating and caring for children across London. We are a not-for profit and give free places to nearly half of our families, so that children from all backgrounds can enjoy early years learning and care.
Our Camberwell Grove Nursery in Southwark is opening its beautifully refurbished doors in July 2018; an 81 place Nursery, boasts large spaces indoors for all age groups 0-5 years and has an enormous outdoor area for little adventurers to explore and for creative and inspirational staff to lead on exciting educational activities. The Camberwell Grove team will be led by one of LEYF’s most experienced Managers who is seeking to recruit a nurturing, fun and inspiring team to lead an outstanding setting for the children.
As a new member of the LEYF family you will receive a full induction on our unique and award-winning approach and practices with opportunities to shadow across other LEYF settings and meet many of our amazing employees. You will be entitled to our full benefits:
- 50% off of childcare
- 7% employer contribution pension
- 10% GLL Gym discount
- 20% EE discount
- Continued professional development with our award winning LEYF Academy every year.
- Option to complete your Level 3 Early Educators Qualification once successful completion of probation.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays PLUS gifted 3 days over Christmas
- Flexible hours and job shares
What we are looking for:
- No qualification necessary.
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a group early years environment.
- A hunger to learn and develop a career in early years.
- Understanding of what safeguarding and child protection is.
- Strong values that are aligned with our mission; to change the world one child at a time.
Interested in a career at LEYF? APPLY TODAY! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org