Carlton Hill - Room Leader - Toddler Room
Title: Room leader – Toddler Room
Qualification: Level 3 Child Care
Salary: £20,483.72 – 21,120.20
Are you a current room leader looking for a new role? Are you an experienced Nursery Teacher looking to take a step above? Do you hold a full and relevant childcare level 3 qualification?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Carlton Hill nursery is a beautiful grade two listed Victoria building it’s a short walk from Maida Vale station. It consists of two baby rooms, a toddler room and a pre-school room. It’s a very busy, vibrant nursery setting and can take up to 72 children. It has a very large garden and the children grow their own fruit and vegetables!
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Carlton Hill
In order to apply for this role we require:
- Level 3 or above Early Years Qualification
- Demonstrable expertise with the age group you are applying for- baby, toddler or preschool
- Ability to role model best practice within a room.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Strong values that are aligned with our mission; to change the world one child at a time.
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.