Nursery Senior Room Manager
A great opportunity for a knowledgeable, dedicated, skilled and passionate Nursery Senior Room Manager to join its friendly staff team.
As a Senior Room Manager you will play a key role in the leadership and the management of the nursery.
You will be the 3rd in charge of the nursery working closely with the management team.
You will have previous experience and a proven track record of building excellent working relationships with teams, parents and external agencies.
You will be someone who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on children's development. You will also have the ability to support an environment that ensures that exciting and educational activities are delivered.
You will need to be a positive role model to be able to support your team and show a commitment to providing the very best care and education at all times.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Managing the practitioners and the quality of childcare within a room/area
* Coaching and mentoring practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/area
* Planning, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room, reflective of the EYFS
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance with the room
* Following and implementation all the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A clear and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
* A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Free Uniform
* Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* An Investor in People organisation, committed to your career development
* Free DBS check.
* Retail Discount Schemes e.g. Sainsbury's, Marks & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION