Nursery Room Manager
This is an ideal role for an experienced and enthusiastic Nursery Room Manager wishing to join a well-established team.
As a Room Manager you will play a key role in the leadership and the management of the nursery.
You will have previous experience and a proven track record of building excellent working relationships with teams, parents and external agencies.
You will be someone who has the passion and ability to make a positive impact on children's development. You will also have the ability to support an environment that ensures that exciting and educational activities are delivered.
You will need to be a positive role model to be able to support your team and show a commitment to providing the very best care and education at all times.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Coaching and mentoring nursery practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Free Uniform
* Enhanced holiday entitlement increasing with service
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* An Investor in People organisation, committed to your career development
* Free DBS check.
* Retail Discount Schemes e.g. Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, Odeon, gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION