2 days left
- Contract Type
A popular and private day nursery near to Clapham is looking for a Team/Room Leader from Monday to Friday 7.30am to 6.30pm (shift basis). The nursery is easily commutable from Croydon, Fulham and all mainline train stations and surrounding areas.
The role of the Room Leader is to work as part of the management team to provide professional leadership and management to the playroom staff and to ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
You will hold a full and relevant qualification in Early Years at Level 3 or above and have an excellent understanding of the standards and requirements needed to comply with EYFS and Ofsted.
What do you have to achieve?
- High standards of care and education
- Compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers
- Play room staff who feel supported in their roles
Benefits of working for this nursery
- Highly competitive salary
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Job offers will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS Check.
If this is something that you are interested in, then please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd:
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 70 nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.
Apply for Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly