Nursery Nurse, Room Leader and Deputy Manager
Nursery Nurse and Room Leaders
Our Ofsted OUTSTANDING nurseries have exciting opportunities for Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers to join our teams based in Hackney, London E5.
You will work on a full time permanent basis (40 hours Monday to Friday) and receive a competitive salary of £16,640 to £26,000 depending on experience. (£8 to £12.50 per hour)
We are keen to hear from Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers who have a strong desire and willingness to develop their skills in order to build a solid career within childcare.
Whether you have worked with babies, toddlers or preschool children, you will be passionate about ensuring that the children under your care develop and learn in a safe and supportive environment.
We are expanding our services and have opportunities in all age groups for Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers
Nursery Nurse Minimum Requirements:
- Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification (or equivalent) and above
- Plus 2 years supervisory experience for Room Leaders
- Plus 2 years leadership experience for Deputy Managers
- Knowledge of EYFS, Safeguarding & Child Development
We offer our Nursery Nurses, Room Leaders and Deputy Managers
- Strong supportive and talented Managers
- Excellent training opportunities
- Fast career progression
- Company Uniforn
- Pension Scheme
- Strong parent partnership
- Fun dynamic team
If you think you have the skills and are committed to this position, please apply now.