4 days left
- Contract Type
Rainbow Smiles is a Children’s Day Nursery, which has all the latest facilities to provide a high level of Childcare. This has established us within the community, where we have a very good reputation.
We are aware that a large part of our success is based on the dedication and effort of our staff in providing a high level of care.
As such we are continuously developing our working environment in order to provide a mutually beneficial relationship between the Nursery and our team.
The Nursery is now in its next stage of development to become a stand out Nursery where we are implementing new and innovative solutions with the sole aim of providing the best level of care to each child, and thereby make it stand out Nursery in the UK.
We are now looking for a forward thinking individual to add to our team, who is up to the challenge of producing an outstanding facility.
Rewards will be high for the successful individual both financially and also from a development point of view. As developments plans reach much further than just the realms of childcare.
As such we are also looking for the following attributes:
- Childcare Qualification—NVQ Level 4 or Preferably Higher
- Passion for Childcare
- Experience of working as part of and also leading a team.
- Experience of EYFS, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating the curriculum to meet the Child’s individual needs.
- Experience of working with Children with Special Educational Needs
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisational Skills.
Apply for Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly