This is a rare opportunity to join a specialist setting which offers services to both mainstream and SEN children.
You will be joining a small setting of 20 children, however the setting is vibrant and busy.
You will be someone who operates to highest possible standards of ethical conduct with a strong focus on ensuring each child's individual needs are met to an outstanding level.
You will be someone who is nurturing, supportive and welcoming to all your families using the service.
You will have an ability to skilfully lead your staff team, inspiring them to deliver the very best childcare and education to all the children.
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:-
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Excellent Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
* Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION