Part Time Early Years Practitioner (11am-2pm Monday-Friday) for Forest Nursery
Are you passionate the outdoors and getting kids back into nature? Would you like to be a part of an “Outstanding” outdoor nursery organisation, recognised by the Queen for their innovation?
We are providing 2-5 year olds with an exemplary early years learning experience to help them become the children most likely to succeed in today’s world.
Come and join an adventurous and progressive nursery where you'll get to climb trees, toast marshmallows on a campfire, build zip wires and laugh, love and play in the fresh air with amazing children.
As our ideal nursery practitioner, you will be creative, high-energy, outstanding with children and dedicated to having fun. You will have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and be able to scaffold an environment for child-led, play-based learning. You will join a dynamic team and work together to provide wonderful opportunities for children to explore and develop.
We need: Part-timeForest Nursery Practitioner
Hours: 11am - 2pm Monday - Friday (lunch time cover)
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 per annum, pro-rata, depending on experience and qualification
Experience working with children aged 2-5 years old and a minimum of level 3 in childcare or QTS is required for qualified candidates, however we will also accept applicants without these qualifications. Forest school or outdoor education experience is desirable but not essential. You'll be flexible, with strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
We believe in looking after the people who look after our children, so our educators enjoy a range of perks such as;
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- 1 additional day of annual leave after each full year of employment
- A day off on your birthday – everyone should spend their birthday eating cake, not at work
- Funded overseas development trips to learn more about styles of pedagogy - last year we visited Norway
- The opportunity to work for a week in the beautiful Tuscany
- Competitive salaries
- Funded Level 3 Forest School Qualification
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional development and in house training with leading names in the Early Childhood industry.
- A fit, healthy, active job
- Discounts at our favourite outdoor retailers
To apply please send your CV and a covering letterexplaining why you would like to join our exciting venture.
To learn more about what we do at Little Forest Folk, feel free to find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/littleforestfolk or try our website on www.littleforestfolk.com. Should you have any questions about the role, we'd love to hear from you!
Privacy notice for job applicants can be found on our website here: http://www.littleforestfolk.com/careers/
Apply for Part Time Early Years Practitioner (11am-2pm Monday-Friday) for Forest Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly