Deputy Nursery Manager
About the Nursery | Deputy Manager
Bright Eyes Montessori Nursery is an established Day Nursery, owner /family run with a Reggio/ Montessori learning approach.
- Located in the London Borough of Ealing
- The nursery provides a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 6 months - 6 years.
- Registered capacity: 72 children
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 8:00 - 18:00
- 5-10 minute walk to both Ealing Common and Acton Town Underground Stations.
- Parking space if needed.
The Job Role | Deputy Manager
- As the Deputy Nursery Manager, you will work alongside the Nursery Manager, (who is also the owner and Director of the Nursery) to ensure the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Provide leadership in training staff and deliver high quality practice within the nursery.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
Personal Specification | Deputy Manager
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the Manager and Director in managing the Nursery.
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
- Good people management skills with experience of managing staff performance
Required Skills | Deputy Manager
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or above in childcare
- At least 1 years’ supervisory/management experience
- At least 2 years’ childcare experience
- First Aid certified
- Safeguarding certified
Located in the London Borough of Ealing 5-10 minute walk to both Ealing Common and Acton Town Underground
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly