Room Leader (3-6 Years old)
Educare that fosters creativity and independance
Bright Eyes Montessori Nursery are looking for an experienced Baby Room Leader to join their lovely team!
As the Room Leader for 3- 6 year olds you will be joining an existing team of childcare professionals working in a professional environment at nursery that gives you, children & the parents a home from home environment.
You will be working with pre-school aged children so experience and passion to work with this age range is a MUST!
In return as the Room Leader you will have the support and guidance of an amazing management team, with assistance and support on a daily basis.
• Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
• Knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
• Experience of managing staff in a nursery setting as a Room Leader
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
Please send your most up to date CV as soon as possible.
Nursery staff at this nursery are very well looked after and treated as though they are family with many benefits on offer so that they feel appreciated and are looked after!