Interim Nursery Manager
Are you able to hit the floor running, can think outside the box, have a drive and passion for excellent childcare and education? Then this role could be for you:
An exciting opportunity to make a real difference has arisen for an experienced Interim Nursery Manager at our Flag ship Greyfriars Day nursery.
- Full time
- Temporary for 3 – 6 months
- Salary: up to £40,000 pa depending on knowledge and experience
The successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum NVQ3 Childcare qualification and a qualification in Management and/or Leadership
- Have a real passion for childcare & education with detailed knowledge & experience of working to the Early Years Statutory Framework including curriculum planning
- Have knowledge of the Children’s Act 2006 & Child Protection Procedures
- Be proactive, creative and enthusiastic to achieve a nursery culture which is fun, educational and vibrant
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels - parents, children, colleagues, senior management
- Have sound recent nursery management experience
- Be professional, organised and able to lead and motivate a team
- Be IT literate
- DBS cleared
If you’re interested in rising to this challenge then get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
Full Job Description available on application.
The role includes an opportunity to develop and improve the quality of the setting
Apply for Interim Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly