7 days left
- Contract Type
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you are a talented and experienced Nursery Nurse (Level 3) to join a well-established nursery.
You will be someone who is passionate about children's development and you will be able to support an environment that ensures exciting and educational activities are delivered.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Uniform will be provided
* Enhanced holiday entitlement increasing with service
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* An Investor in People organisation, committed to your career development
* Free DBS check.
* Retail Discount Schemes e.g. Odeon, gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment.
* Performance bonus
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly