Early Years Product Development Manager
It is a really exciting time to join us at TTS, now part of RM Resources. We are the leading UK supplier of educational resources to schools and nurseries and also have a significant, and growing, international presence. Made up of three brands - TTS, The Consortium and WMS - we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service and innovating new products that will support children's development.
Are you, or do you know someone, who is looking for an exciting new challenge in an autonomous and creative role? We are looking for someone to join our Early Years team as Early Years Product Development Manager. This is a great role for someone who has strong background in the education environment, can manage their own time effectively and enjoys working as part of a wider team.
Although predominantly based in Kirkby in Ashfield, flexibility is a must as travel is required as you will build relationships with practitioners in educational establishments throughout the UK and Internationally.
Working in partnership with your colleagues and practitioners you will generate ideas for new innovative products and resources that will support and enrich children’s learning.
You will be passionate and fully immerse yourself in all early years’ provision ranging from nursery, school, childminders, consultants, advisors, suppliers and manufacturers.
Aware of safety requirements of products within the education environment you will be meticulous in your approach and deliver exciting innovative resources aligned with well researched and detailed content.
Working with the Marketing Team you will have involvement in marketing your products through different media channels.
- Deliver new innovative product ideas through research.
- Develop trusted relationships with nursery, school practitioners, childminders, consultants, advisors, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Work in partnership with the wider business and commercial team.
- Attend exhibitions and conferences as required in the UK and Internationally.
- Confident and professional communicator.
- You will be very thorough in your approach with excellent attention to detail and a confident communicator.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience ideally gained from a teaching background.
- Confident and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to gain trust and build lasting business relationships.
- In depth knowledge of Early Years education underpinned by sound knowledge of EY curriculum and child development.
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping children to love learning.
Some of the benefits of working here...
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Life Assurance
The following voluntary benefits are also available:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Give As You Earn (GAYE)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Voluntary Dental Plan
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Voluntary Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Health Assessments
We also have some great local teams and committees to get involved in; supporting our charity through fundraisers like the Derby 10k and our annual charity ball, events and treats arranged by our entertainments' team, local recognition schemes like employee of the month (and year!) and a really positive and ambitious Company culture.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply through RM's career page: rm.com/careers and searching for reference E01246. For any queries, please contact Louise Singleton in the HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org).