A fantastic opportunity to join a BRAND NEW nursery, you will have an opportunity to work in this amazing new setting.
As Nursery Nurse you will be qualified to NVQ 3 in Childcare and have experience in working with children aged 0-5 years.
You will have a good working knowledge of the EYFS, and the Key Person Approach.
You will plan and provide fun and stimulating activities for the children in your care and working in partnership with parents and carers to robustly support children's learning.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A keen interest in developing your childcare career.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly