Harrow Nursery Manager
Salary Up to £46,000 based on experience including bonus plus other benefits
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Nursery Manager within our Harrow purpose-built nursery.
Harrow is one of four nurseries within a hugely successful Nursery group which proudly provides Outstanding childcare and education across North and West London.
The Nursery which opened in 2017 is seeking an experienced Nursery Manager that is organised, committed and skilled, and has a proven track record of delivering high quality care and staff retention.
As Nursery Manager you will be fully responsible for the operational management of the setting, and as such you will be a dynamic leader who can retain, develop and maximise the talent and experience of an already strong team which includes experienced specialist teaching staff who deliver a unique educational learning programme. You will possess the ability to inspirationally lead the team towards attaining outstanding care and education in a state if the art purpose built setting that offers the very best indoor and outdoor facilities. You will need a proven track record in attaining Good or Outstanding OFSTED results under your direct management.
You will have the support of an experienced Head Office team, as required by you, including Area Manager, An Early Years Support Team, Head of Marketing, Financial Accounts Manager and IT Department to give you the tools and environment required to succeed.
You will be experienced in managing the HR functions of the Nursery setting, from recruitment, and induction through to ongoing leadership and management including supervision, training, development and performance management.
Key to the role will be the ability and track record in managing a commercially successful Nursery businesses, ensuring that the setting is effectively marketed and promoted to attract clients to ensure continuous occupancy growth.
The Nursery Manager is fully responsible for the Nursery’s budgets and you will be have the experience and skillset to manage these to maintain profitability and ensure business growth.
The Nursery Manager will be joining a Company that is 100% dedicated and passionate about offering the very best childcare and education, having been recognised as Outstanding in all of their current Ofsted inspections. So, this is a unique opportunity to further your career.
The Nursery is located in Harrow on the Hill next to fantastic transport links.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
• NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or higher
• Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
• Knowledge of OFSTED standards
• Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Good time management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong people management skills
• Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
• Previous relevant Nursery Management experience
• Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development including:
- Excellent rates of pay plus up to 10% discretionary performance bonuses’ per year
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday
- One annual leave bonus day a year
- Free wholesome lunches on site
- Four Complimentary Team Building Events per year
- Employee assistance programme
- Dedicated Car parking space
- Private Medical Insurance with the option of adding dependants
- Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
- Structured internal training and development opportunities for all Managers
- Training and career development opportunities
All successful applicants will be required to:
- Live within a 40 minute commutable distance
- Complete an enhanced DBS and a Disqualification by Association declaration on request
- Is required to have 2 detailed references on request
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.