Early Years Advisor Role, Essex (2 roles available)
2 x Early Years Advisor roles, Essex – this is a SENIOR ROLE covering two nursery settings with salary negotiable depending on experience.
We are looking for a two nursery management level Early Years Advisors that have nursery management experience and qualified in early years childcare looking to move into a more training and mentoring role for a nursery chain based in Essex. The roles will each be based across two large nursery settings, supporting, guiding and managing training and development for all of the staff. This post will be accountable for the delivery of high quality provision within the settings.
- Ensure all practitioners understand principles and content of the Early Years Foundation Stage and know how to put them into practice
- Support practitioners in acknowledging the various influences and transitions experienced by a child from both inside and outside the setting
- Practice and promote current legal requirements, national policies and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well being of children
- Minimum L3 qualified in early years (ideally Early Years Professional Status) with GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above
- 10+ years relevant experience of the full age range from birth to five at nursery management level
- Led Ofsted infections to Good or Outstanding
- Proven solid track record of EYFS Observation, Assessment and Planning training
- Up to date with latest relevant research and theories and engage in continuous updating of own skills and knowledge
- Have excellent communication skills with both adults and children
- Be organised, self-disciplined and reliable
- Evidence of partnership working with professional in relevant agencies and also families
- Highly competitive salary that is open to negotiation depending on experience
- Option to work 4 condensed days
- Full time permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- Onsite parking
- Located in Essex at either Chelmsford and nearby Braintree/Dunmow or Brentwood
- Free parking available
About Purple Dove Recruitment
We are a specialist Childcare Recruitment Company working with nurseries across London and the Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers or request any references without your consent.