This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse looking to join a professional organisation which is able to offer excellent career progression!
You will be someone who has a strong passion of working with children and a focus on delivering the very best childcare and education to all the children and families attending the setting.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits: -
* Free Uniform.
* Free Staff Lunches, home cooked on site.
* Free DBS check.
* High Street Vouchers and Discounts.
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Discounted Childcare Vouchers.
* Performance Bonuses.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly