Early Years Practitioner
Hatching Dragons nurseries were created in the belief that we could do more for our children in the early years.
We believe that day nurseries and nursery schools can and should do more to help children become more globally aware and globally capable by nurturing the kind of knowledge, attitudes and values that will best place them in a world that is increasingly multi-cultural, multi-lingual and mobile. Particularly in a thriving global centre, like central London.
Why Hatching Dragons:
- The promotion of positive relationships of trust and care are a priority. You will work as part of a team, and in order to promote good childcare and childcare experiences, maintain a close and effective working relationship with colleagues, parents, children and other agencies at all times.
- Prospects & Promotion
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD):
- In house support
- Hatching Dragons Ltd is committed to staff development and will apply staff for further development as and when necessary following consultation with each staff member as to their professional ambitions with the business.
- Hatching Dragons Ltd supports all employees to access further qualifications and formal training opportunities wherever possible.
- At Hatching Dragons Ltd, we like to recognise staff who are performing above and beyond their normal duties. Therefore, nursery managers have a number of additional discretionary holiday days which can be allocated as rewards for individual members of staff.
Pay: £9.15-13 / hr
Reporting To - Nursery Manager / Deputy Managers / Team Leaders / Senior Leadership Team / Head Office
Post(s) for which directly responsible: * Nursery Assistants, Other Nursery Staff*
Type: Full Time / Part Time
Holiday: 28 days p.a.
Start Date - ASAP
Required Qualifications: NQF Level 3 in Early Years Education, Childcare, Nursery Education
Key Skills: ART / MUSIC / PERFORMANCE / STORYTELLING /
Disciplines of interest: CACHE, NNEB, City & Guilds, Montessori, Steiner, High Scope, EYFS
Grade: Level 3 and above - Room Leaders & Practitioner Positions Availabl
Purpose of Job:
- To contribute to a high quality caring, teaching and learning environment for children. This includes creating a warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop through individual attention and group activities.
- To give support to other team members.
- To demonstrate an understanding of, and personal commitment to, the Hatching Dragons Ltd Code of Practice and Staff Handbook.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD FULL JOB DESCRIPTION ATTACHED / BELOW.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly