Deputy Manager (Hammersmith)
Deputy Manager, Hammersmith, paying up to £27K per annum
An established and reputable private day nursery is looking for an experienced childcare professional to join their setting. This is a fantastic opportunity to implement your ideas, passion and creativity into a new setting. Excellent progression in a supportive environment.
You will be involved in training, planning, administration, policies, procedures and marketing with senior management. This is a great opportunity to grown and develop within a reputable company.
- Competitive salary of up to £27,000 per annum
- Excellent ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- 40 hour working week
- To work in partnership with the Manager and Directors to provide high standards of education and daycare for the children who attend
- To lead, develop and inspire your team of childcare professionals
- To ensure the overall smooth running of the nursery in the absence of the nursery manager
- To maintain Health and Safety policies and the Safeguarding of the children
- Where appropriate, to work in partnership with outside agencies and local regulatory bodies
- Supernumerary role
- CACHE level 3, NNEB, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Early Years Childcare, preferably level 4
- Either at least 4 years Third in Charge experience or 2 years as a Deputy Manager
- Supervisory and team leading skills
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 90 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.
Apply for Deputy Manager (Hammersmith)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly