Nursery Manager, Term Time (35 hours)
- Contract Type
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider of childcare services. We have some exciting opportunities in our Acorn Grove Nursery based in Manchester. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Manchester City Council and the Department for Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a Team Recognition Scheme to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02.
- You will be responsible for the financial sustainability of the nursery and provide childcare and early years education for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years.
- You will also work with your team to offer a range of services and advice to support parents.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum level 3 early years education and childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Proven experience in running or helping to run a similar service.
- The ability to manage resources to ensure the setting’s expenditure and income is in line with its budget.
- The ability to multi-task and establish rapport with staff, families and external agencies.
Closing date for completed applications: Wednesday 22nd August, 12pm.
Interview date: Thursday 30th August 2018 or Friday 31st August 2018.