Early Years Teacher
One of our top clients are looking for an experienced and qualified Early Years Teacher who shares the groups values to join their friendly team at their beautiful Cheam nursery.
- Responsible for the development and daily management of the teaching practice at the nursery & pre-school
- Provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment for children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Busy Bees policies and procedures
- Ensuring a high standard of quality, safe, interesting and stimulating environment for children within group rooms
- Key person for a designated group of children in addition to have an overall duty of care to all children within the nursery
- To complete all required planning and record keeping in line with the groups policies and procedures and ensure the safety and well-being of all children at all times through adherence to their safe working systems
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development progress and attainments of the children to the Manager and Assistant Manager
- An EYT or QTS qualified Early Years Teacher
- Passion and enthusiasm for working in early years
- Experience working in a similar role within a nursery setting
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send Natalie your CV as soon as possible so that she can contact you to discuss this and opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available!