Baby Room Practitioner / Room Leader
Daisy Chain Recruitment are currently looking for a Baby Room practitioner or Room Leader to join a fantastic nursery setting based in Croydon.
This beautiful nursery offer childcare from 0-5years and is located close to major bus, train and tram routes. It is a smaller sized setting offering places for 40 children.
This position is situated in the Baby Room and is aimed at an experienced practitioner who is looking to now progress into a Room Leader role. This position is also available for a current room leader who is now looking for a fresh change/challenge.
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification or equivalent qualification in childcare
- Previous experience working with the 0-18months ages (desired)
- Be able to work Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Reliable, punctual and hard working
- Able to delegate jobs to the room staff using their individual skills to provide the room runs to full potential.
- Be able to give feedback to parents acting in a professional and caring manner to each of their individual needs.
For more information or if you would like to apply to the role please send your most recent CV over to Joe at Daisy Chain Recruitment.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **