Early Years Practitioner - Warwick
Job Title – Early Years Practitioner
Location – Cirencester Street, W2 5SR.
Salary - £18,483.72 - £19,756.68
Are you committed to encouraging children’s learning in a fun and nurturing environment?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Warwick community nursery located in Westminster is a short walking distance from Royal Oak and Warwick Avenue underground station. We have a baby, toddler and preschool room. We invite the elderly into the nursery from the local care home each week for a coffee morning they do activities, play and read stories with the children.
Click here to see what our staff say about working at Warwick.
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Can deliver rich learning that enables children to progress
- The ability to use your own initiative
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.